Monday, November 26, 2007

For Bod or Bust (or Pecks)... Post Thanksgiving Edition

Hi friends!
So how are you doing with your goals?! I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself... considering it was Thanksgiving! I didn't overeat, I exercised (ran with a little more distance than the previous week) almost every day. I enjoyed an amazing across-the-sky rainbow here before we left and gorgeous farm/mountain views at my in-laws. However, I did no abs... it's a bit difficult to do those outside of your own home, ya know?! How are the rest of you doing?

This week's Bod or Bust (or Pecks) award goes to my Aunt Betsy... for losing 40lbs+ last year doing Weight Watchers and for sending us a yummy (and healthy) dessert recipe last week. Congratulations, Betsy! Thanks for joining us! Your award is a large pumpkin... I'll toss it to you now, get your hands ready!

3 comments:

TwoSquareMeals said...

Yikes. Thanksgiving was bad for sweets, but I did well the beginning of the week. I took a substantial walk every day, except for Friday, and I did some ab work. Not enough water. Still working on that one. Hoping this week goes better.

Unknown said...

I made goal the last two weeks, although the second set of arm exercises for last week happened at 11:45 Saturday night, so I just made it. This week I'm working on sleeping...

Anonymous said...

phentermine 30mg legit website order phentermine - phentermine k29